Our social:

Saturday 31 August 2013

POST BBA: Beverly Turns Down Afrocandy's Offer To Feature In Her P*rn Movie


About On Angelo’s supposed girlfriend Candice:

I don’t want to talk about his so called girlfriend cos I don’t know anything about her.

If she had s*x with Angelo in the house?

I did not have s*x with Angelo. I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance!

And when asked about the bathtub scene with the South African:


‘I’ll still say nothing happened between me and Angelo‘.

What exactly was your strategy? Was it to say it all?

I talk a lot. My strategy was nothing. I just went with the flow

On Afrocandy generous offer to feature her in one of her P0*n movies:

Afrocandy nibo? No oooo…..Thanks for the offer but NO!

About her plans for tomorrow:

’ll continue with my online reality show ‘Beverly Says’ and I’ll finish school…That’s what important now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment