Our social:

Tuesday 13 August 2013

I Know Ancelotti And I Know How He Thinks, Says Ricardo Kaka


Ricardo Kaka in an interview with Adidas:

Question: How do you prepare yourself for the game?
Answer: "I prepare physically, technically and tactically in training then in the locker room before the game, i prepare mentally and
spiritually".

Question: Your favorite player?
Answer: "I have played with great players but my favorite player was Ronaldo, he was a phenomenon, i played with him in Milan and Brazil. with the way he conducted himself in his play and on the pitch, for me he was an example of a great player".

Question: The best midfielder you have never played with?
Answer: "I have played with so many good midfielders. I think he's Zidane, when he was at Real Madrid and in the world cup when he was playing for France. He's the best midfielder i ever saw play".

Question: How do you see Real Madrid's newest away kit?
Answer: "It's very beautiful. i really like it, it's very modern. we find it very comfortable, I hope i can win many things with this jersey".

Question: Your goals for this season?
Answer: "Play with more continuity, i think that is my first challenge, be well physically. Play in the club more and try to get back the national team for the world cup campaign at the end of season".

Question: How do you feel working with Ancelotti again?
Answer: "It's a really good, i worked with Ancelotti 6 years ago in Milan and now i'm back training with him at a different club, i know him and i know how he thinks. he's very open to talk with me to teach me and help. it's very good to start training with him again".

Question: What is your best time in football?
Answer: "My victories! mainly collective victories. World cup with Brazil 2002, World club champions with Milan 2007, Copa del Rey - All of Championships and Individual awards are also important moments in my career".

Question: What you prefer to, Win Champions or La Liga?
Answer: "Both are major championships, but winning the Champions League, to win it with Madrid, i really want to win the Champions with Real Madrid".

Question: How do you see the new season?
Answer: "I'm really excited, our team is very strong, there's a new coach, it's a new season. I am very motivated, I think we can do very well this season and me personally too

0 comments:

Post a Comment