Our social:

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Fan jailed for hugging Cristiano Ronaldo




Remember this video? 

This loyal C Ronaldo's fan was taken to jail after running onto the pitch to hug his idol. Released a day later, he had this to tell the press;

"Honestly, first thing was look straight, find Cristiano and don't look back. Just go, I decided to add a little knee slide on it just for a little celebration. I think Ronaldo always does that celebration so I thought that he would find it funny, and he did, he gave it a little laugh. But after that, I gave him a big hug, told him you're one of my biggest idols, always followed you and I said, 'Please, Ronaldo, don't let the cops take me,' and that's when Ronaldo gave me a very big hug. I got the opportunity to talk to Ronaldo. It was a unique opportunity and I had to take it. It was worth the detention." Gjoka told Local10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment