Our social:

Thursday 8 August 2013

I Do My Talking On The Field, says Ronaldo


Cristiano Ronaldo's interview after the chelsea game:

"The team is getting better, we have trained very well, gradually improving things. I am happy and like how things are going, the team is doing well and I was able to help with goals,
which is what I have to do. The team played at a high level, we were better and deserved the win".

About the pre-season: "The preseason is there to try things and it is better to do it now rather than later. I'm almost playing in my position and I feel comfortable".

About the new season: "There is a long way to go, we will try to do our best. We have a good team and the new players are very good and hopefully it will come this year".

Cristiano clarified where his goal celebrations were directed towards: "I looked at my bench." And about the response to criticism he receives, he said: "I do my talking on the field, things that happen off of it do not affect me, I aim to help Real Madrid to achieve its objectives and what happens away from there does not hurt me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment