Our social:

Thursday 3 April 2014

Shakira Says Calling Her Man Territorial Was A Joke. Hits Back At The Press

Shakira recently spoke about her man being territorial, but a section of the press blew the interview out of proportion claiming that the couple are not having a healthy relationship, but Barcelona
defender's girlfriend just took to a social network site to address the comment.

Read her comment below:

Hey guys - I recently said in some interviews that my man could be territorial. For the record, I was being humorous and now I see that some press took it very literally! The reality is that we have a beautiful relationship of mutual trust, and jealousy has never been an issue on either side. Next time I promise, I'll be more careful when attempting to use my sense of humor, as clearly it can be easily misinterpreted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment