Our social:

Sunday 20 April 2014

Jordin Sparks Dazzles In Her Swimwear As She Kicked Off The Pool Party Season In Las Vegas

Jordin Sparks worked very to get the body she wants and on Saturday the 24-year-old could not stop smiling in Las Vegas, Nevada as she showed off her hot body.

She looked fantastic in a coordinated bikini and wrap at the Tao Beach Season's grand opening.


More pictures as you continue.....

She Said:

My bathing suit today! BIG step for me to wear something like this on a carpet. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it was for a pool party...but for ME, this was HUGE. I'm still learning more about my health & body confidence everyday! I always want to keep growing! Some of the pics might look crazy & that's okay! Will there be some unflattering angles? Yeah. Will I have some jiggle here, some flab there? YUP. Am I continuously working to be fit & healthy? SURE AM! I've come a long way from where I was! I love my life! I love who I am & who I'm becoming!! One step at a time...👙 (This bathing suit is Pan Dulce from the mid 90's. My parents owned a tanning salon for a bit & when they closed it, I kept all the extra suits. They didn't fit me then but they sure do now! I JUST took the tag off of this one today!! Wedges: @louboutinworld Sunglasses: @lindafarrow ultimate cat-eye. In LOVE with these!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment