Our social:

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Malaysian Gov’t Announces Discovery of 122 Objects In Indian Ocean

New Reports from The Malaysian Remote Sensing Agency (MRSA) says it has received new satellite images from France showing 122 potential objects in one area of the Indian Ocean, into which the missing plane is believed to have crashed.

Taken on March 23rd 2014, the satellite images show that the objects are long as
23 metres, some appearing bright, possibly indicating solid, human material.

“They were located about 2,500 kilometers from Perth”, Acting Minister of Transportation, Hishammuddin Bin Hussein said on Wednesday. “This is another new lead that will help direct the search operation”.

The Beijing-bound Malaysian Airlines plane conveying 239 people disappeared on 8th March 2014 after losing touch with the Malaysia air traffic control in Subang, two hours into its take-off from Kuala Lumpur.

The Boeing 777-200 departed Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12:41 a.m. and was expected to land in Beijing at 6:30 a.m., a 2,300-mile (3,700km) trip, but it never arrived.

The 227 passengers and 12 crew members aboard are citizens of China (includes Taiwan), Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Australia, United States, France, New Zealand, Ukraine, Canada, Russia, Italy, Netherlands, and Austria.

Only three days ago, Malaysian Prime Minister, Najib Razak announced that the flight crashed into the South Indian Ocean, citing analysis of data by a British satellite company and accident investigators.

This position formally ended the possibility that there might have been survivors but families of the victims are still clinging to the hope that an escape could have happened somehow.

“I am afraid to tell my sons their father might never come home. My heart can't handle it. I don't want to hurt my children”, Cheng Li Ping, a Chinese woman whose husband was on the missing plane, said late on Tuesday.

“I cannot bring myself to accept that my husband is dead. I can't trust the Malaysian government. I can't work now because all I can think about is my husband and my children. I don't have strength. My head is a mess”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment