Our social:

Sunday 19 January 2014

See New York Woman Addicted To Chewing & Sniffing Urine Soaked Diapers

TLC's reality show "My Strange Addiction" features people who can't break what most most others would describe as strange or disgusting habits. Keyshia, an expectant mother from Queens, New York, has to rank near the top of the show's most disgusting people featured to date.

The young woman loves to sniff, suck on and nibble urine stained diapers. When she can't get her
fix from from friends with children, Keyshia scours neighborhood trash cans searching for her smelly delights.

"I love sniffing and chewing dirty diapers," she told TLC. "It has to have pee in it. The heavier ones that have more pee smell better. I love it, it just tastes amazing. I have one while I'm cooking in the kitchen, I have one in my drawers, I have one when I'm sleeping. I keep some in my trunk. I keep some in my pocketbook. Like, you know when you're walking into a room and you smell like a strong smell of food and you kinda taste it? That's what it's like."

Check Video below........


Just Disgusting by PaperChaserDotCom

0 comments:

Post a Comment