Our social:

Saturday 18 January 2014

Ay Comedian Apologises To Jim Iyke About His Helen Paul Deliverance Comedy Video

Jim Iyke's Twitter comment about AY's Helen Paul Deliverance Video has not gone unnoticed as AY has replied him...

Speaking to HipHopWorldMagazine.com, AY apologized, saying the skit was designed to be a joke, and is still a joke. That there would be no entertainment industry if everybody starts reacting to jokes comedians tell. AY said:
It was designed to be a joke, it’s still a joke. I’m a standup comedian and we make people laugh for a living and comedians are social commentators. I’m sorry about it, it wasn’t designed to be detrimental in any way but if you see it that way, bro, I got nothing but love for you…I’m not classless and I know you know that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment