Our social:

Thursday 23 January 2014

"My man can't cheat on me because I satisfy him in everything" - Angela Okorie

Ex Delta soap model cum actress, Angela Okorie in a chat with Sunday Express Entertainment says it takes a man who doesn't get everything from his wife to cheat on her. When asked if she can ever leave her matrimonial home on the bases of infidelity, the pretty actress responded:

"In the first place, it will take a lot before my husband can go for another woman. That can only happen when I don't satisfy him in everything, which I do. It is only when a woman does not satisfy her man in everything that he goes in search of other women." (Erm..I don't think I agree with this). She continues " I've never caught my husband with another woman, so I don't believe all men are polygamous in nature. I don't think so. There are good men and I married one."

0 comments:

Post a Comment