Our social:

Thursday 4 April 2013

Yaya Toure Completes New Four Year Contract

Reports show that Manchester City Midfielder Yaya Toure has put pen to paper for a new 4 years contract which will keep him at the club till 2017.

He will be earning £220,000-a-week including bonuses.

"This is where I want to be, When I first arrived at City every time I went to sleep I would dream about us winning something; now it is about us being the best team in whatever competition we take part in. I will never forget how I have been treated here by the fans, the club and the owners and nothing would give me greater pleasure than to finish my career as a Manchester City player. I want to continue winning titles and trophies and continue to make history. I have enjoyed all of my time here and can’t wait for the next chapter. This is an incredible club to be part of with fans that support a team to the end whatever the circumstances." He said on their official website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment