Our social:

Saturday 13 April 2013

Heynckes does not need Guardiola's help to play barcelona


Bayern coach Heynckes stated on the eve of the champions league draw that he will never consult anyone prior to the barcelona game as he also believes playing at home would give his team the advantage.

"Please respect me and my work, I have never consulted anyone!"
"We'll see two very entertaining games. Both teams like to attack and have a solid defence with good tactical awareness, I said before the Juventus game that I don't think playing the first leg at home is a disadvantage. Camp Nou is certainly a special stadium and we can expect a fantastic atmosphere there. I know Spain football very well because I've always been interested in it, even after I left Spain."

0 comments:

Post a Comment