Our social:

Monday 1 April 2013

I Wanted To Punch Nasri, Says Mancini

Roberto Mancini jokingly said he wanted to punch Samir Nasri after the french international put in a nice display as Manchester City brushed aside Newcastle.

Nasir has seen his form go down in a couple of matches this season, but played a key role in City's attackk at the Etihad.

"I would like to give him a punch, because a player like him should play like this always. Every game. Maybe one game sometimes he can play badly," Mancini said.

"I don't know what was different. I can't understand how a player with his quality doesn't play like today every game. The second year is always difficult to win the title again. And sometimes the player can think it is enough to play 50 per cent. We've probably had this problem this year. I think that every player is intelligent. Samir knows that he played very well."

0 comments:

Post a Comment