Our social:

Sunday 21 April 2013

War Of Words Between Mourinho And Klopp

The count-down to one of the biggest games in real madrid's history is here and The Only One has once again started his most popular war of words, this time with Dortmund coach Klopp.

Klopp:
“Mourinho will return home with reports that will be useless to him in two weeks time, I don't know if Madrid will be afraid of us after what happened in the group stage. He left after the 5-0 and didn't see our weaknesses. But if he wanted to see whether [Mario] Gotze can play on the left, he can call me."


Mourinho:
"I have said a little bit about Dortmund and that's enough. Since the day of the draw, Klopp talks every day, I will talk about Dortmund this Tuesday. We have been working on this match for the past two weeks."

Klopp:
"Mourinho says I talk a lot?, That's what one of my teachers used to say. I'll shut up, then!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment