Our social:

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reading midfielder Hope Akpan hopes to follow Victor Moses' footsteps and play for the Super Eagles

Reading midfielder hopes to join force with Chelsea/Nigerian winger in the national team as he improves with his game play.



Hope Akpan born in the UK to nigerian parents has long declared interest in playing for his Father Land even though he respects his birth country.
He was interviewed by BBC and he said, "That process is going on. Definitely to play for Nigeria will be an honour even though I was born in the UK and to play for England will be an honour too but at the moment Nigeria is where my heart lies, I watched Nigeria at the Africa Cup of Nations and was really delighted that they managed to win that. It has been a while that Nigeria has been at the top of the tree in Africa, and to see a young player like Victor Moses, who was brought up in the UK play for the team, do well for the team and be one of the outstanding players for Nigeria - as I thought, has inspired me to want to do the same."

"I would like some contacts because it is definitely one of the things I want to do in the future," Hope Akpan concluded.

He stared in the chelsea match which ended 2-2 as he inspired his team with 2 assist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment