Our social:

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Mourinho says, "The best team lost"

Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho believes that the best team at last nights champions league match lost the game.



"Independent of the red card decision, the best team lost, We are happy to have qualified but I expected more, When your keeper is your best player it shows you are not controlling the game as you should. We didn't play well, but football is like this. I was waiting for my team to come here and to express our football in a different way. I know they [United] are giants, not just physically, but mentally. 11 vs 11, I doubt that we could win the match. I know they are fantastic, I know they have a manager who can motivate people, but I was waiting for us to come here and play a different way."

0 comments:

Post a Comment