Our social:

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Keshi offers Osaze Odemwingie sympathy

The Big Boss as he is called has offered some sympathy for Osaze Odemwingie as the striker was fined £76,000 by his club for his rants on twitter where he accused the club of trying to destroy his career, and says he will try talking to Osaze.


He has been on the receiving side of the striker's rants on twitter during the nations cup player listing, but came to the forward's aid.

“Osaze is a good kid. But right now, I don’t know exactly what’s going on with him. I was surprised when I read that he had been fined such a huge sum of money. But it is hard to say what exactly the situation is until I speak to him. I will try to speak to him. Maybe when I talk to him, we can understand a little more of what he is going through, but he’s a good person.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment