Our social:

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Obafemi Martins signs for Seattle Sounders

Nigerian striker popularly known as Obagoal has put pen to paper for the Major League Soccer's Seattle Sounders in the United States cutting short his two years contract with levante in a deal worth $4million on  monday.


The player moved from Rubin Kazan in Russia on a free transfer to Levante in order to revive his football career which has seen him fall out of the nigerian team who pick up the Trophy at South Africa on February.

The player tweeted on monday evening. "I look forward to this new era in my career...I also look forward to meet my new team mates and the Sounders FC fans, my new family. God bless you all, I appreciate all your love, support and well wishes."

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder who advises Obagoal. He left the premiership for Rubin Kazan in Russia (an ill-advised move if you ask me)then just before I can finish thanking God on his behalf for his move to Levante in La Liga (which i felt would aid his international career), he then takes off to the MLS! I tire for the guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sometime wonder what he really wants

    ReplyDelete