Our social:

Friday 9 January 2015

Huddah Monroe Attacks Fan Who Claims He Paid Her For Sex....

E dun happen oo... There were rumors going around that @kinglawrenc had sex with former Big Brother Africa Housemate Huddah after paying her, well this was just a rumor until Lawrence himself confirmed this on his IG page by posting a picture of himself (above pix) and Huddah with a comment which reads:

1st Day - Can you be frank before God and declare how much I paid you for the Nite @huddahthebosschick. I called up and we negotiated the price. You came and we did our transaction. Im on my way to the hotel to try and get footage of us going into the room at nite and the time we left in the morning. By the way Huddah, what job to u do exactly? Men like me call you up, buy you a fast class ticket, book you into a good hotel and pay you. Thats what i did Bitch. Can u refund me? Bitches take cash so I don't have transfer proof bse i paid u cash.

2nd Day - Thats the next day as you went shop and also convert the money I had paid you for a nite. You can say she looks happy and we have all changed cothes. You are bitter bse you wanted us to have a relationship and I refused. How can I be in a relationship with a girl I bought for a nite. A rejected woman is a bitter woman. Carry on with you international prostitution. Bitch likes to be paid in dollars. Any guy with money can ask me for a cell no for a Huddah One Nite Quotation.
 Huddah has however moved to clear this rumor by lashing out at Lawrence:
After all is said and done, @Kinglawrenc needs to sit down and let us see the man behind his shady ass! I don't like to give my time to irrelevant people lakini Huyu pumbavu inabidi mtu amkomeshe! @kinglawrenc , your work is to disrespect women! Kazi yake huyu bwana, is to sleep with women and take videos then expose on the Internet! Before I go any further please can you POST the RECEIPT , or the BANK TRANSFER DOCUMENTS for the Range Rover you are telling Ugandans and EA you bought for me fool! What money do u have? Huyu pumbavu was brought to my hotel In SA by a friend coz he said he is a BIG FAN, only to realize he was looking for fame . I barely spent 2hrs with this faggot and his crew , I took pics with him like a Celeb and a fan then went back to my room , But he chose to use that ONE pic he has with me and say we are dating all over Ugandan news papers! Begging me to go to Uganda so that newspapers will believe we are dating! Can u afford me you bastard? before you talk shit about a mother like Zari , please stop posting money , post a BANK STATEMENT that's what matters and that shows A REAL BOSS! And also Stop creating fake stories that u ELEVATE lives of East African female celebrities you dunno me , I don't know u! We met once, for hours at a hotel lobby and that's it! Stop looking for fame with other men's properties , cars and wives MOTHERFUCKER grow up!
As we wait for evidence..... I won't let a broke nigga prosper on my success! Sasa we wait for Car documents , and Queens bank statements ... Atleast my message is out and u now know a nigga didn't elevate me for shit! Do u know how scary it is to wake up in the morning and find a nigga roaming around your hotel waiting for u to come out? Ladies , please tagging location and taking pics with random men is a NO! NO! Fuck , I love my male fans but I ain't about these PSYCHOs! It's not the first time this is happening , you take pics with niggas and their use It to lie about so many things,,,,,,,, #fuckABitchNigga...






0 comments:

Post a Comment