Our social:

Thursday 15 January 2015

De Gea Girlfriend To Represent Spain at the Eurovision Song Contest

Speaking after the announcement was made, Garcia said of De Gea: "He was very happy for me when I told him, just like my family and friends. The people who love you share in your good news."

Manchester United will be preparing for their final Premier League match of the season, against Hull City on May 24, when Garcia performs in Austria the day before.

"David and I are very very happy together," she added. "I think he's going to be tied up with league commitments but I hope he can be there at the final along with my family and friends so we can live the experience together."

Garcia, who has released five studio albums to date, will sing "Amanecer" at the Vienna Stadthalle, with the semi-finals held on May 19 and 21.





Source: Goal

0 comments:

Post a Comment