Our social:

Saturday 21 June 2014

Adokiye Says Boko Haram Should Deflower Her & Release Chibok Girls

Pop singer and Imo State Peace Ambassador, Adokiye recently revealed that she is a virgin, and now she is ready to give her coveted virginity for free, to members of the dreaded Boko Haram if they are ready to release the abducted Chibok girls in exchange.


Adokiye told Vanguard:

“ This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,”

Vanguard reports that when she was reminded that the girls could be making out time as sex slaves, the singer/actress retorted :

“ They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment