Our social:

Thursday 6 March 2014

EL turns down Nikki's proposal...

Ghanaian rapper, EL, has turned down the opportunity to date pretty actress and television presenter, Nikki Samonas.

This happened as a result of Nikki disclosing that she had a crush on EL.

She said:

“I wish to date someone like E.L, he is cute and I go crazy anytime I see him. Although I haven’t got the opportunity to tell him yet I hope a to meet him and pour my heart out to him” Nikki told Showbiz in an interview last Sunday.

Asked how long she had been “eyeing” E.L, Nikki replied that it had not been that long a time but had strong feeling for him and could not tell if anyone admired E.L more than she did.

EL responded:

"It is a compliment for a beautiful girl like Nikki to say such things about me. In fact, she is also my kind of girl but it is unfortunate I am engaged to someone else” the artiste, EL, told Showbiz last Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment