Our social:

Thursday 20 February 2014

Rihanna Makes Cover of Vogue USA’s March 2014 Edition For The Third Time Running

In less than 5 years, Rihanna has been on Vogue's front page for three times. Here is what she had to say during an interview, “If I am wearing a top, I do not wear a bra, if I am wearing a bra, I am just wearing a bra."

“She also says “I love baggy things. I wear men’s clothes, men’s shoes, oxfords, creepers. When I was thirteen or fourteen, I did not want to wear what my mum wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that guys did. I loved being easy with my clothes. I loved wearing scarves, hats and snapbacks on my head. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for my mum to dress us both the same. We wore the same jeans and the same T-shirts”

0 comments:

Post a Comment