Our social:

Thursday 20 February 2014

BBA The Chase's Selly Is Madly In Love With Praye, She Confessed

Big Brother Africa's Ghanaian Female representative,  Selly seems to have found love as she confirms her dying love for Praye Tiatia, and hopes to tie the knot sooner than later.

Here is what she said:
“I don’t know why when it comes to what the future holds for Big J and I, people think that there is no future. Maybe, they don’t have an idea how much we are in love and what we have been through together. We are serious This relationship is no child’s play. Please wish us well”
“I don’t think that I am bigger than the Praye brand and I know that I have not achieved anything close to what they have done with their career so I wonder why anybody would think that Selly will leave Praye Tiatia because I have also become a moidest celebrity.

“Yes, I admit that Big Brother gave me the exposure that no other platform has given me but that doesn’t make me feel special than Praye Tiatia. He has been my inspiration and source of strength when the going got tough. Big J is more like my personal manager and I have no intention to leave him now or ever.

“Others even think that I rode on his popularity to get this far and is likely I will leave him because I am also in the limelight now but the truth is that, I also had my talent and used it to my advantage to get this far. What sets us moving is love and not who wants to be popular or whose brand is better” she said.

“ I didn’t even know we could get this far. We have seen it all and know where we are heading to”.

“I will also do a lot of charity work. My African Child Vision 2020 Foundation did its first project last two weeks raising funds to provide basic education for some needy children. That is my way of giving back to society and I hope to do more this year” she stated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment