Our social:

Wednesday 17 December 2014

"We have known each other for 9 years", Karen Igho Talks About Her Marriage And All

Former BBA Winner Karen had a small Exclusive chat with Linda Ikeji about her Love life, marriage and future plans just days after her marriage.... Read chat below....


How did you meet your husband?
We met when I traveled to London back in summer 2005. We got to know each other and we clicked.

How long have you known each other?
We have known each other for 9 years. When I entered the limelight, that required me to travel and move around a lot but luckily, our relationship stood the test of time. We found that we are meant for each other.

There are rumours that you’re pregnant. Are you guys expecting a baby?
We are definitely ready to have a baby. Having a family with children is definitely part of our future plans.

What exactly are your future plans?
Now that I’m married, I think I’ll focus more on my personal life. Right now, it’s all about my family. Work-wise, I have some ideas for a few future projects, so let’s see what comes out.

What’s the biggest misconception people have of you?
They think I’m wild and crazy but really, deep down, I’m just a down to earth, god-loving, humble, caring and friendly person. As life moves forward, people grow, and my track record proves that I am not wild at all.

What’s going on about your health issues, you talked about cancer last year?
Thank God everything is fine, I am well and I am grateful for all the well wishes and prayers.

In a brief chat with Karen’s husband, Yaroslav Rakos

Tell us something about Karen, why you chose her?
Karen is a person that can surprise you a lot. I still can’t put my finger on it, which is part of the mystery in the relationship, but I think it’s exactly what that made her successful in Big Brother and beyond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment