Our social:

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Flaunts B00bs on Rolling Stone Mag While She Spoke About Her Abortion When She Was 16...

Nicki Minaj once again put her goodies on full display in the latest issue of Rolling Stone, while talking about her abortion when she was 16, an act she says was the hardest thing she had ever gone through... 


In the cover story, Minaj talks about an older guy from Queens she dated while she was a student at the performing-arts high school LaGuardia.

The relationship led to an unexpected pregnancy and then to a decision that weighs on Nicki's mind to this day.

"I thought I was going to die," she tells Rolling Stone. "I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through."

In the new track “All Things Go,” Minaj hints at the termination of this pregnancy, rapping that “my child with Aaron would’ve been 16 any minute."

Speaking directly of the abortion to Rolling Stone, Minaj says the choice is something that "has haunted me all my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment