Our social:

Monday 24 November 2014

'People wonder why my breasts are so big’ – Lady known as Ghana’s Kim Kardarshian…

Peace Hyde says her boobs and buttocks are natural. Photo: Omg Ghana She is popular as Ghana’s Kim Kardashian all around the West African country. The voluptuous Ghanaian actress, whose real name is Peace Hyde, has been forced to speak up, refuting claims that her breasts and buttock are so big because she has had implants fixed on her body.

Recently speaking with Graphic Showbiz, when asked if her body features are real or not, the Protégé actress responded: ‘I know I am well-endowed but I don’t know why anyone should think I have done boobs and bums job. I have had people walk up to me to ask why I have such big breasts and buttocks and whether I have done boobs and bums job. All I tell them is my body is natural and not artificial.’
Even injecting a part that many did not know before now, Hyde said both physical endowments used to be bigger but regular exercise helped in reshaping her body which she says she feels great about. ‘I used to be very big some years ago; I had big buttocks and breasts but with regular exercise I have reduced in size and I like the way I look now,’ she added. Peace made her acting debut in an Alex Mouth-directed flick, Protégé where she starred alongside Nigeria’s Steph Nora Okere and Wale Macaulay in 2013. Thereafter, she featured in the hit Ghanaian series, Adam’s Apple and has since earned the Kardashian tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment