Our social:

Monday 16 December 2013

Mother ask Daughter to take off her clothes, Films Her in Bid to Get Her a Boyfriend

Mother: These days it has become popular to seek marriage partners on the internet, and my daughter is already so old now. But I don’t know how to do it, I don’t know it is done, so
what I’m doing is uploading a video instead.

Mother: My daughter, well, was born in 1985, is the cow/ox zodiac sign, and this year will be 26-years-old. I want to help my daughter using the internet to find a boyfriend. As for qualifications, ai, average is fine– [she slaps the table, is unintelligible, laughs]

Daughter (calling out from bathroom): “Mommy, help me wash my back.”

Mother (getting up and walking towards the bathroom): Lulu, what do are you doing?

Daughter (from bathroom): “Help me wash my back.”

Mother (at door of bathroom, filming in): Ohhh, you are how old now and you still want me to help you wash your back? I’m trying to help you find a prospective marriage partner! I’m doing that..finding a boyfriend to evaluate for marriage…that…that…hey, what kind of qualifications you want, say them out…

Daughter (finishing her bath, still naked): [unintelligible]…just find one who is good to you, good to me, knows how to bathe/wash [others] and that will be good enough…

Mother (laughing): Then–then–then just find one like that?

Daughter: [unintelligible]…a beggar is fine too…aiyou, towel…

Mother: Well, it is seeking a marriage partner for you, so what you say/want is what matters—-

Daughter: I want to date a beggar.

Mother (sighs): Aiya, alright, that’s fine too, as long as he is good to you, I think that’s okay too…

Daughter: Hello, I am Gan Lulu. To this day, I haven’t had a boyfriend, and it isn’t because I am too ugly, but unfortunately no one wants me, so what to do? So now i am seeking a prospective marriage partner. No matter whether or not you guys think I am special or not, I am actually a rather distinctive person. I am not that annoying, so I don’t believe that there really is no one who wants me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment