Our social:

Friday 20 December 2013

Maheeda Explains Why She Shares Her N*u*d*e Pics + Claims She's Spiritually Inclined

Maheeda has shockingly explained that she is born again in an interview and thinks she is s*xy with all the N*ude pictures she’s shared on the internet.

According to her, she posts n*ude pictures of herself to educate parents so they can in turn educate their kids about their s*xuality.

She then broke down when callers called in during her interview with plenty insults and questions for her.

Here’s what Maheeda said:

I’m not posting those unclad pictures on the internet to teach people to start going unclad, I posted them because I felt I am s*xy and I love s*xuality.

In Europe, where I live, at a certain age, parents will start to teach their children about s*x education.

But it is unfortunate that I came from this part of the world (Africa) where sentiment is attached to everything.

I’m 31 years old and I can’t pretend to behave like a baby or something. I’m s*xy and I like it.

I’m still spiritually inclined and I have some gospel songs which are not out yet. One of them is Papangolo.

When asked whether she is aware she is supposed to be a role model, Maheeda replied: I think the parents have a lot to do in that respect. They should try as much as possible to prevent their children from going unclad on the streets.
They should teach them s*x education. Those unclad pictures you see is Maheeda. That is me. I am just expressing myself.

I’m s*xy and I am only appreciating that fact because I love s*xuality.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this maheeda is ok don't sing any other gospel song cose ur a disgrace christanity d bible made us to understand that our body is tje temple of the holy spirit and our husband and not for the public

    ReplyDelete