Our social:

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Metro TV News Anchor in gay s*x scandal


Metro TV News Anchor, Ignatius Annor, has been caught in a web of gay s*x scandal.

The News Anchor is alleged to have baited a graduate from the University of Ghana whose name is only given as ‘Mingle’, that he will help him land a juicy job in the Media as well as give him some undisclosed amount of money if he gives in to his anal pleasures. Mingle reported to have given in to
Ignatius' proposal but was deceived by the Anchor after he had had his way.

“…he was giving me pressure to come to his place and talk about something; when I got there he asked me to play with his manhood. Initially, I didn’t want to do it but he asked me not to be afraid and promised to give me money and a job…so I played and sucked his manhood till he ejaculated. After ejaculation, he failed to honour his part of the deal and gave me Ghc10 cedis and moved into his Black Nissan Altima with registration number 775-13, with the excuse that he has no money at that particular moment. I told him we did not agree on this amount and so if he hears anything outside, he should not blame me,” he explained.

The Ignatius Annor refuted the allegation on OKAY FM saying, “I don’t understand, who is that?… Honestly, honestly this is one thing I don’t have time for, I don’t know who this person is to be frank with you, I do not live in Banana Inn,I live at Teshie so I guess it’s a mix up somewhere. Yes I’m Ignatius of Metro TV and that’s what is it, I don’t know why somebody would want to capitalize on my fame to whatever it is but sorry I don’t know who this person is,” in an answer to a question from Ohenenana Kwame Amo on Okay FM.

-Source: HighStreetMail

0 comments:

Post a Comment