Our social:

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Coach Stephen Keshi Back On The Job


Nigerian hero coach Stephen Keshi has reconsidered his decision to step down from the helm of coaching after the confirmed that he was convinced to re-think his decision. 


He had this to say: 

"My attention has been drawn to reports in the media that I have resigned my appointment as the head coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria," he said in a statement.

“While I have had cause to express my displeasure over some issues that happened in the course of our participation in the Afcon 2013, which my team won by the grace of God, especially concerning my relationship with the Nigerian Football Federation, I have since had opportunity to discuss the various issues with all concerned.

“I am therefore pleased to say that I have reconsidered my position and have decided to continue with my job. I want to thank the Honourable minister of sports, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, for his swift and kind intervention."

0 comments:

Post a Comment