Our social:

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Chinese Lady Covered Her Boyfriend's Car With Sanitary Pads Because She Thought He Was Cheating on Her (Photos)

A very bittered 23-year-old Chinese lady Li Tian, covered her boyfriend's car with sanitary pads because she thought he was cheating on her.According to People's Daily Online....

On the contrary,her partner De Wu, 24, was at a friend's house , planning a surprise birthday party for her. When De failed to return home an hour after he'd promised, his furious girlfriend went to a nearby shop, bought 30 sanitary towels and stuck them on his rental car as stunned passers-by watched on.

Li's friend, Chung Chen, 24, said:

'She was furious, and I told her she should wait to see what he said before she attacked the car, as it wasn't even his.'But she wouldn't listen as she was convinced he was cheating on her and so I let her get on with it. It made her feel better,' she added.
Li then posted pictures of the Toyota online with the caption:

'That's right, I did it!!'

She was soon swamped with messages of support from online viewers. Xia Lo posted: 'Great move! That'll teach him.'

Tao Fang added: 'Hahaha, go for it, girl.' And Yu Feng wrote: 'You should have done it with used ones.'

De was somewhat bewildered when he returned home and tried to explain why he had been out all night.

'I asked her what had happened and she flew into a rage,' he said. 'I explained what I had been arranging her surprise party for and showed her the reservation I had made online for a fancy restaurant I was going to take her to.'I then told her her that all her friends were going to turn up later..She eventually believed me and we sorted things out, but I don't think anyone will want to rent that car anytime soon.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment