Our social:

Monday 28 October 2013

Big Brother Africa Winner, Dilish Matthews Reacts To Her Alleged "Nude" Photo.. Welcome To Stardom

Moments after BBA TheChase Winner, Dilish Matthews posted the above picture on Instagram, bloggers went viral, tagging it 'nude picture' (an understandable feet tho), "Dilish Shares Topless Photo", "BBA Winner goes topless in new photo", "Racy Pictures From BBA Winner".

Well the stardom new comer if i should call her that took to IG to express her shock and confusion;
"a few of my fans have been telling me that bloggers have been writing about me posting 'nude pics' on IG. I went through all my pics on instagram and this is the 'nude pic' apparently! haba, where do i even start reasoning with story lmao", She Said.
 Beauty Queen, welcome to stardom, that is what you get when you become a celebrity..

0 comments:

Post a Comment