Our social:

Thursday 12 September 2013

Philippine Man Transforms Into Clarke Kent (Superman)

This Philippine Man went in for a surgery to transforms into superman.

His Words: 

“I have very Asian features,” he explained. “And did not look like the Caucasian Superman. So when I was able to save enough money to alter my features, I chose to copy those of Superman. It is hard living up to people’s expectations as a living superhero. That is the reason I have had so many surgeries because I undergo maintenance procedures that need performing. My cleft chin is formed of hydro-gel ” he added. “But it does not always appear balanced. The more dehydrated you get the smaller it gets, so you have to keep adding to it.”

What on earth is your main objective in doing this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment